Juris Diction is always looking for new volunteers!
Interested in writing for us?
Juris Diction has two kinds of writers:
- Contributors: Casual authors who write an article whenever they have an idea that tickles their fancy. This can be one article a year or one a month. Whatever works for you!
- Staff Writers: Members of the Juris Diction board and staff who regularly write articles and report on events.
Email Adnan Subzwari or Ethan Gordon at email@example.com if you’re interested in becoming a Juris Diction contributor. If you know which section you’d like to write for, you can also email those editors directly:
- News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opinion: email@example.com
- Features: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culture: email@example.com
- De Minimis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our submission deadline is every Friday. Time-sensitive material will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
Interested in taking photos for us?
Are you camera savvy? Email our Photo Editors at email@example.com!
Interested in sitting on one of our boards?
Juris Diction has completed its recruitment for the 2016-2017 year. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for new openings.